DO NOT FEED THE ANIMALS

Sunday, January 17, 2010

The begining

In the beginning there was a word and the word was God...not really.
Words are my enemy right now. I want to use them to create beautiful children's books but mostly I use them trying to create art and that is not my job...that is the illustrators job. The problem is that God gave me the power to appreciate art...REALLY appreciate it. But not the ability to create it. So I am searching for my illustrator, my muse, my words and little inspiration.
Hopefully by the end of this blog I will have a published Children's series called The Zoo Card and be deliriously famous. But I will settle for having one published children's book even if I have to publish it myself. It will have amazing artwork, a clever story and inspire imagination in children young and old.
Feel free to donate ideas and encouragement...even some constructive criticism if the situation warrents it. But mostly sit back and enjoy the journey.

1 comment:

  1. I want a signed copy. With your talent, I am sure this will happen.

    ReplyDelete